Tuesday, August 23, 2022

This is My Story! What is yours! 


This is my story, This is my song, Praising my Savior, all my life long ❤️
I failed a 10000 times. Yet He raised me back.
I was lost, defeated and broken, Yet, He promised me and made me whole.
I was afflicted, beaten, rebuked, chased, pulled down to shame, insulted, Yet, He told me I was Unique and CHOSEN.
The world made me forget my identity, it made me revolve around Anxiety, stress and fear. Yet, He made me swim from them all and reach where I actually belong!
This is my Story. This is My song. Praising my Saviour all my life long.
Do you have a story! Have you been alone! Or broken! Or chased or insulted Or lacked something Or lost! What is your Story!
Testify today! You are alive. You see another New day, So you certainly are a walking testimony! You have Purpose. You are a Warrior 💪🏻



No comments:

Post a Comment